Appointments need to be made by 2pm on the same day to guarantee a spot.
- Wednesday 4 – 5:30pm, 5:30 – 7 pm: ES Math to MS Pre-Algebra
- Thursday 4 – 5:30pm, 5:30 – 7 pm: ES Math to HS Pre-Calculus
- Sunday 2 – 3:30pm, 3:30 – 5 pm: ES Math to HS Pre-Calculus
English (Elementary School to High School English)
- Tuesday 4 – 5:30pm, 5:30 – 7pm
- Saturday 10 – 11:30am, 11:30am – 1pm
Science (Elementary/Middle School Science, High School Biology/Chemistry)
- Wednesday 4 – 5:30pm, 5:30 – 7pm
- Sunday 2 – 3:30pm, 3:30 – 5pm
- No long time commitment. Book it as you need it.
- Tutoring-On-Demand program is designed for busy students and active families.
- Reserve a slot the same day your child needs help. Just use our online booking tool below to ensure availability.
- Students will get help from our experienced tutors and enjoy our study friendly space.
Tutoring visits are booked and charged in 1.5 hour time slots at a cost of $50 per slot. You may book more than one 1.5-hour slot; however, the minimum charge is for 1.5 hours.
Q. What subjects can the tutors help in?
A. Our tutors are capable in helping students in Math (from elementary school math through Pre-Calculus), Science (Elementary school science to High School Biology/Chemistry) in addition to English Language Arts.
Q. How many students are there per tutor?
A. We have a 4 student to 1 tutor ratio; however, depending on time of day, there may be even less number students!
Q. Does my child receive individual attention?
A. Yes, our tutors walk between the students helping each child individually on whatever it is they’re working.
Q. Can I show up without an appointment?
A. Yes but since we have a 4 student to 1 tutor ratio;, you should make an appointment even if it’s an hour before you come in.
Q. Can I pay after I arrive to the session
A. Yes but since we have a 4 student to 1 tutor ratio; we will not guarantee your space until the payment is received.
Q. What are the methods of payment?
A. Our online booking system only accepts credit card payments.