ACCELERATED MATH FOR 1ST AND 2ND GRADERS
This class is for 1st and 2nd graders who enjoys numbers and problem solving. Here is what will be covered in Fall Semester:
Place Value and Comparing Numbers
‣ Ones, Tens, Hundreds
‣ Ways To Make Numbers
‣ Number Line
Addition and Subtraction
‣ Addition and Subtraction Facts
‣ Adding and Subtracting Bigger Numbers
‣ Word Problems
‣ Expressions, Simplifying and Equations
‣ Evaluating Expressions
‣ Working Backwards
Following Materials will be used in class
‣ Primary Mathematics
‣ Fact Fluency
‣ Beast Academy
‣ Rocket Math
‣ Momentum Created Resources
During the course of this class, student will
‣ work on the handouts.
‣ engage in math games and activities.
‣ have a weekly homework
All handout, materials and projects will be sent home weekly.