High School Biology Olympiad Summer Camp
Who should take this: Students who would like to compete in High School Biology Olympiad
- High School Students with an interest in Biology and/or Biology Olympiad. (Students who are enrolled in or have completed pre-AP Biology will find the class material readily digestible; students who have not taken pre-AP Biology will find the class material challenging).
- Middle School Students with an interest in Biology and who have taken or are enrolled in pre-AP Biology.
- Students who do not meet either of the criteria listed above should contact the instructor for permission.
Dates: August 3 – 7 (M-F) (9am – 5pm)
Teacher: Dr. Mohan
- Human Physiology & Diseases
- Genes & Genetics
- Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- Plant Biology & Diversity
- Biochemistry & Metabolism
- Viruses, Bacteria, Protists, Fungi
- Invertebrates & Vertebrates
- Special Topics
- Practice Questions
- Hands On activities
What to do
- New user registration or returning use logging in.
- Add classes. After adding classes, select “GO TO NEXT STEP” on the bottom right.
- Check out and payment selection:
- If you pay with a credit card or paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org), you will be charged 3.5% processing fee. After you pay, a receipt will be emailed to you automatically.
- If you pay online with Chase Quickpay, Zelle, or plan to mail us a check, follow the instructions below:
- Click “Skip this step” on the bottom left and an invoice will be emailed to you automatically.
- Manual Pay – No Additional Charge
- Chase Quickpay or Zelle* (email@example.com) or
- Mail us a check – payable to “Momentum learning Academy”, mail to 2442 Settlers Way Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77479
- A receipt will be sent out after we receive your payment (it may take 1-2 business days to process manual payments)
* Zelle – Any bank that is a part of Zelle (Bank of America, BBVA Compass, Capitol One, Citi, Comerica Bank, Morgan Stanley, PNC, SunTrust, TD Bank, Wells Fargo, etc.).
Note: If you sign up online classes, an invite email with instructions will be sent out from Instructure Canvas (not from Momentum) to the student’s email address (not the parent’s) 1-2 days prior to the class (after we receive the payment).
- $40 annual registration fee (2019 Fall – 2020 Summer)
- 10% discount if paid by April 30, 2020
- 5% discount if paid by May 15, 2020
- $100 fee if canceling at least 4 weeks before camp starts
- 50% credit if canceling within 4 weeks before camp starts.
- No refund/credit after camp starts.