2019 Spring Sugar Land Afterschool Tutoring and Homework Help (G1-G5)
Momentum Learning aims to provide a productive and positive environment for students
– to finish homework under the guidance of mentors and tutors
– to catch up with missed skills and lessons
– to get ahead on with new lessons
- Minimum 4 weeks sign-up
- 4:00pm – 5:30pm
- Latest pick up time: 6:30pm
- Parents MUST notify your school to give permission to allow Momentum pick up your child
Elementary Schools: Colony Meadows, Commonwealth, Cornerstone, Anne Sullivan (Momentum Shuttle Pick Up)
- $80/week (4-5 days/week, $1,520 Spring Semester)
- $70/week (1-3 days/week, $1,330 Spring Semester)
Note: $10/week will be added if not signing up or paying for the entire semester.
- 10% discount for our current students if paid by 12/9
- 5% early bird discount for new students if paid by 12/9
What to do
- Register online
- Pay online with a credit card – 3.5% processing fee will be added automatically
- Select “Manual Pay”
- Free – Chase Quickpay (email@example.com) or
- Free – Any bank that is a part of Zelle (Bank of America, BBVA Compass, Capitol One, Citi, Comerica Bank, Morgan Stanley, PNC, SunTrust, TD Bank, Wells Fargo, etc). For a complete list, click here. Send the money to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Free in most banks – ACH (to Momentum Learning Academy: routing #111000614, business checking#810388202)
- Pay with a check – payable to “Momentum learning Academy”
- $30 non-refundable registration fee (2018 fall – 2019 summer)
- $30 charge for returned checks
- Program schedule the same as FBISD school schedule including early dismissal days excluding FBISD/national holidays
- A late fee of $1 per minute will be charged for late pick-ups, starting at 6:35 P.M., based on the school clock
- For elementary schools, the teachers will take the students to the designated area to wait for our bus
- If you wish to withdraw your child from the program within the FIRST week of the class, your account will be credited for the remaining time. If withdrawing after the first week, we will charge a non-refundable fee of $200 and give the balance as a credit.
- If your child will be absent for any reason, please notify us as early as possible (the latest time is 12pm on the same day) so our drivers can plan accordingly. Failure to notify us of your child’s absence on time will result in efforts to locate the child and will incur a fee of $20.
- You can call us (281-277-9075) during our normal hours or send us an email (email@example.com). If no one answers the phone, please send us an email. The email should contain your child’s name, school, and which day(s) that he/she will be absent.
- No credit will be given for absent days/classes.
- If FBISD closes due to inclement weather, our program will also be canceled.