Online Winter Contest Math Camp
Contest Math Camp (Level 1, 2, 3, & 4): Our intensive winter contest math camp will prepare students for the upcoming math contests. Winter camps have different material than summer camps and fall/spring classes.
Math Camp Selection Criteria (All enrollments require instructor approval)
|Level 1||Selected topics on AMC8 and MATHCOUNTS||For students who completed Algebra I and familiar with basic Geometry topics. Students need to score 15+ on AMC8 / 75+ on AMC10 or get instructor approval|
|Level 2||Selected topics on MATHCOUNTS National, AMC 10, and AMC 12||For students who completed Algebra I and Geometry and can score 100+ on AMC 10 or Instructor Approval|
|Level 3||Advanced topics on AIME, HMMT, and PUMaC||5+ on AIME or Instructor Approval|
|Level 4||Selected Olympiad topics USA(J)MO||USA(J)MO Qualifier or 9+ on AIME or Instructor approval|
Level 1: This class is for students who want to improve their performance on middle school competitions such as AMC 8 and MATHCOUNTS.
Who should take this: Students who completed Algebra I and familiar with basic Geometry topics. Students need to score 15+ on AMC8 / 75+ on AMC10 or get instructor approval.
Dates: Dec 30 – Jan 3 (5 half days)
Time: 9:15am – 12:00pm Central Time except on Jan 1 (10:15am – 1pm)
Teacher: Dr. I
Level 2: This class is for students who want to improve their performance on higher level competitions such as AMC 10-12 / National Level MATHCOUNTS.
Who should take this class: Students who completed Algebra I and Geometry and can score 100+ on AMC 10
Dates: Dec 30 – Jan 4 (6 half days)
Time: 9am – 12pm Central Time except on Jan 1 (10am – 1pm)
Teacher: Nal, M
Level 4: Selected Olympiad topics USA(J)MO
Who should take this: This camp will focus on Olympiad Math (proofs). Students will practice writing proofs and learn more in depths topics and techniques to transition from AIME problems to USA(J)MO problems. This camp will help students improve their USA(J)MO scores.
Pre-requisite: USA(J)MO qualifier or student who scored 9+ on AIME or Instructor Approval.
Dates: Dec 30 – Jan 3 (5 half days)
Time: 1pm – 4pm Central Time except on Jan 1 (2pm – 5pm)
Teacher: Dr. Nal
What to do
- New user registration or returning use logging in.
- Add classes. After adding classes, select “GO TO NEXT STEP” on the bottom right.
- Check out and payment selection:
- If you pay with a credit card or paypal (email@example.com), you will be charged 3.5% processing fee. After you pay, a receipt will be emailed to you automatically.
- If you pay online with Chase Quickpay, Zelle, or plan to mail us a check, follow the instructions below:
- Click “Skip this step” on the bottom left and an invoice will be emailed to you automatically.
- Manual Pay – No Additional Charge
- Chase Quickpay or Zelle* (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
- Mail us a check – payable to “Momentum learning Academy”, mail to 2442 Settlers Way Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77479
- A receipt will be sent out after we receive your payment (it may take 1-2 business days to process manual payments)
* Zelle – Any bank that is a part of Zelle (Bank of America, BBVA Compass, Capitol One, Citi, Comerica Bank, Morgan Stanley, PNC, SunTrust, TD Bank, Wells Fargo, etc.).
Note: If you sign up online classes, an invite email with instructions will be sent out from Instructure Canvas (not from Momentum) to the student’s email address (not the parent’s) 1-2 days prior to the class (after we receive the payment).
- $40 annual registration fee (2019 Fall – 2020 Summer)
- 10% discount if paid by 9/30;
- 5% discount if paid by 10/31.
- $100 fee if canceling at least 4 weeks before camp starts
- 50% credit if canceling within 4 weeks before camp starts.
- No refund/credit after camp starts.