2018 Spring Sugar Land
Weekday Tutoring and Homework Help Program
Elementary School: 4pm – 4:45pm Math; 4:45pm – 5:30pm English
Middle School: 5pm – 5:45pm Math; 5:45pm – 6:30pm English
– Minimum 4 weeks sign-up
Momentum Learning aims to provide a productive and positive environment for students
– to finish homework under the guidance of mentors and tutors
– to catch up with missed skills and lessons
– to get ahead on with new lessons
5% early bird discount on base fee if paid by 12/15
If a current “Tutoring and HW Help” student refers a new one, both will receive $25 credit (credit will be given to your account after the new student pays in full)
Sugar Land Elementary School/Middle School Weekday Tutoring and Homework Help Cost
Elementary Schools: Colony Meadows Elementary, Cornerstone Elementary
Middle Schools: Fort Settlement MS, Quail Valley MS
- Listed below are additional classes students can register on weekday afternoons.
- If you have signed up the entire semester “tutoring and homework help”, you will get
- 40% discount (if you sign up 4-5 days per week) if you sign up additional class(es) listed below
- 20% discount (if you sign up 2-3 days per week) if you sign up additional class(es) listed below
- Discount only apples to the classes listed below (M-F Only, cannot be combined with other discounts)
Monday 4:15 – 5:30pm English (G3-5) $299
Tuesday 4:15 – 5:30pm Art (G1-5) $299
Wednesday 4:15 – 5:30pm Snapology Robotics (G1-5) $299
Thursday 4:15 – 5:45pm Math Kangaroo 1 (G1-2) $299, Math Kangaroo 2 (G3-4) $299
5 – 7pm CM300 ($449)
Friday 5 – 7pm CM301* ($549)
Note: No discount on CM301
A 4th grader (new student) signing up 5 days/week for the entire fall semester:
Base Fee entire semester $1,400, Additional Classes: Robotics ($299), Elementary School ELA (G3-5) ($299)
Pay before 12/15: 5% off base fee ($1,330) + 40% off additional classes ($358.8) + non-refundable registration fee ($30) = Total $1,718.80
Pay after 12/15: base fee ($1,400) + 40% off additional classes ($358.8) + non-refundable registration fee ($30) = Total $1,788.80
A 1st grader (new student) signing up 3 days/week for the entire fall semester:
Base Fee entire semester $1,100 with no additional classes
Pay before 12/15: 5% off base fee ($1,045) + non-refundable registration fee ($30) = Total $1,075
Pay after 12/15: Base fee $1,100 + non-refundable registration fee ($30) = Total $1,130
*Registration and Discounts
- 5% early bird discount on base fee if paid by 12/15
- Annual non-refundable registration fee $30
- Program schedule the same as FBISD school schedule (20 weeks) including early dismissal days (2/16, 5/31) excluding FBISD/national holidays
- A late fee of $1 per minute will be charged for late pick-ups, starting at 6:35 P.M., based on the school clock
- If your child will be absent for any reason, please notify us as early as possible (the latest time is 12pm on the same day) so our drivers can plan accordingly. Failure to notify us of your child’s absence on time will result in efforts to locate the child and will incur a fee of $20.
- You can call us (281-277-9075) during our hours or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If no one answers the phone, please send us an email. The email should contain your child’s name, school, and which day(s) that he/she will be absent.
- No credit will be given for absent days/classes.
- If you wish to withdraw your child from the program within the FIRST week of the class, your account will be credited for the remaining time. If withdrawing after the first week, we will charge a non-refundable fee of $200 and give the balance as a credit.
- If FBISD closes due to inclement weather, our program will also be canceled.